Moringa Cookie Dough Fudge
- 1/2 cup Anthony's Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cup Anthony's Organic Cane Sugar
- 1-1/2 cups Anthony's Blanched Almond Flour
- 2 teaspoons Anthony's Moringa Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the coconut oil and sugar.
- Add almond flour, moringa powder, and salt; mix well.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Press into an 8"x8" glass baking dish and chill until set.
- Cut into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 dozen pieces