Moringa is high in plant protein, calcium, potassium, and other nutrients. Its mild flavor goes well with the coconut milk and vanilla in this recipe for a homemade ice cream that is both nutritious and delicious.
Moringa Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 cup almond milk
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- 1-½ tablespoons Anthony’s Moringa Powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon Anthony’s Citric Acid
- ⅓ teaspoon Anthony’s Xanthan Gum
- Stevia to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and frothy.
- Churn in an ice cream maker according to manufacturer’s instructions until desired consistency is reached.
- Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container in the freezer.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings