Wake up! Wake UP! It's time for a morning wake up shot! This little drink has lemon juice & spirulina to get you up and going, if you know what we mean! Lemon juice is great to drink in the morning on an empty stomach & spirulina is chalk full of health vitamins and minerals.
Add this to your morning routine to start your day off on the right foot (or maybe the left...). This recipe is so simple & you can easily have the ingredients on hand. Share this recipe with your friends and family who are trying to start their days off with a good morning routine.
Spirulina Breakfast Shot
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 Anthony’s Goods Spirulina Tablets
- ¼- ½ cup hot water
- Add the hot water to a mug.
- Place the spirulina tablet into the mug and allow it to steep in the hot water for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, break up the spirulina tablet with a fork and stir to mix.
- Next, add the lemon juice to the mug and stir to combine.
- If you want, you can strain the shot to eliminate any spirulina chunks or lemon seeds.
- Drink up!
Total time: 10 minutes
Dairy Free, gluten free, vegan, & keto