Cookies for breakfast?
Is that even allowed?
It is now!
These cookies are soft on the inside, a little crispy on the outside, super low in sugar, and really high in protein, fiber, and superfoods like almonds and chia seeds!
So eat these cookies for breakfast; you can feel good about it!
Mulberry Coconut Breakfast Cookies
- ⅓ cup Anthony's Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, softened
- ½ cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons Anthony’s Chia Seeds
- 2 tablespoons Anthony’s Pea Protein
- ¼ teaspoon Anthony’s Stevia Natural Sweetner
- 1-⅓ cup Anthony’s Almond Flour
- ½ cup Anthony’s Coconut Flakes
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Dried Mulberries
- ¼ teaspoon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven 350° F and grease a baking sheet with a little coconut oil.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the coconut oil, almond milk, and chia seeds.
- Add the pea protein, stevia, and almond flour; mix well.
- Add the coconut flakes, mulberries, baking soda, and salt. Mix well.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet and flatten out a bit.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 1 dozen