Looking at the ingredient list, you’d never guess that these little balls of joy taste so much like everyone’s childhood favorite: cookie dough! Sweet, chewy and flavored with a hefty splash of vanilla extract, these energy bites will become something of a guilt-free pleasure. Keep a batch rolled and ready to enjoy as dessert or a pre-workout snack.
Mulberry Protein Energy Bites
- ½ cup Anthony’s Goods Unblanched Almond Meal
- ½ cup Anthony’s Goods Whole Cashews
- ½ cup Anthony’s Goods Organic White Mulberries
- 1 tbsp Anthony’s Goods Almond Protein Powder
- ½ cup pitted dates
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate chips
- Add everything (except the chocolate chips) in the bowl of a food processor and process for a few minutes until a ball of dough forms. Be patient, this may take a little bit of time.
- Remove the dough from the food processor and roll into small balls in the palm of your hand. Stick 2-3 chocolate chips in each one as you roll.
Makes: 10-12 balls
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes