Multi-Seed Buckwheat Loaf
- 1 cup Anthony’s Buckwheat Flour
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp Anthony’s Organic Ground Flax Seeds
- ½ cup walnuts
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Brown Flax Seeds
- ½ cup Anthony’s Pumpkin Seeds
- ½ cup Anthony’s Sunflower Seeds
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 ½ cup water
- Mix the buckwheat flour, baking soda, salt and ground flax seeds.
- Heat a pan on low-medium heat and dry roast the walnuts until lightly browned.
- Place walnuts aside and repeat with pumpkin and sunflower seeds until lightly browned.
- In a small bowl, mix olive oil, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar and water.
- Once cooled, add the walnuts, seeds and dried cranberries to the flour mixture.
- Stir in the wet ingredients and let the batter rest for one hour.
- Pour the batter into a greased loaf pan and decorate with more seeds on top.
- Bake at 340°F for about an hour.
- Let cool before slicing.
Yields: 1 loaf
Prep time: 15 mins
Total time: 2 hr 15 mins