National Muffin Day and we are celebrating with these healthy fiber filled blueberry muffins! These are so soft and easy to take on the go.
You can switch up these muffins depending on what fruits or add ins you have on hand, for example you can use chocolate chips, raspberries, applies, raisins, etc. instead of blueberries if your heart desires.
Paleo Blueberry Banana Muffins
- 2 ½ mashed bananas
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup Anthony’s Goods Coconut Sugar
- 1/3 cup Anthony’s Goods Coconut Oil
- 2 cups Anthony’s Goods Almond Flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Dash of salt
- 1 T Anthony’s Goods Acacia Senegal Powder
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add the mashed bananas, eggs, coconut sugar, and coconut oil to a mixing bowl and beat until combined.
- Next, add the almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and acacia Senegal powder to the bowl.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Add muffin liners to a muffin pan and scoop the batter evenly into each liner.
- Once all the batter is used and the muffin pan is full, place the pan in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the muffins are cooked through.
- Remove the pan from the oven.
- Allow the muffins to cool slightly before consuming.
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yields: 12 muffins
Dairy free & gluten free