Guess what!? It's National Popcorn Day! To celebrate, you can whip yourself up some tangy Chili Lime Popcorn!
This is a new take on your popcorn. Have you tried adding different flavors or toppings to your popcorn? Go ahead and get creative. Tag us on Social Media of your creations!
Chili Lime Popcorn
- 2 T Anthony’s Goods Coconut Oil
- ½ cup Anthony’s Goods Popcorn
- 1 tsp chili powder
- juice of ½ -1 lime
- lime zest
- pink Himalayan salt
- Place 1 T of coconut oil into a large saucepan and place the pan on the stove over medium high heat.
- Add the popcorn to the pan & place the lid on top of the pan.
- Shake the pan occasionally to stir the popcorn and cook until all of the popcorn is cooked.
- Meanwhile, melt the remaining 1 T of coconut oil in a small cup.
- Add the lime juice, chili powder, lime zest, and salt to the small coconut oil cup; stir to combine.
- After the popcorn is popped, add it to a large bowl.
- Dump the chili lime mixture over top and toss to coat the popcorn.
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yields: 1 big bowl of popcorn
Dairy free, gluten free, vegan