Are you a potato lover? We are! Check out this recipe to celebrate today! You probably have most of these ingredients already in your pantry.
These potatoes pair perfectly with just about any meal. You can make some chicken, beef, tofu, etc. and these potatoes will be a delicious side dish! Need another idea, make an egg scramble with them.
National Potato Lover's Day
- 1 ½- 2 cups sliced potatoes
- 1 T Avocado Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp dill weed
- ½ tsp freeze dried chives
- 1 ½ tsp Anthony’s Goods Nutritional Yeast
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and stir to coat the potatoes.
- Add the potatoes to a foiled lined baking sheet and place the pan in the oven.
- Cook the potatoes for 30 -40 minutes or until tender.
- Serve warm
Total Time: 40-50 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
Gluten free, dairy free, & vegan