Can it be possible to make a snack that is healthy, tastes amazing, and doesn't require baking? It is when you have some sweet and delicious Anthony's Dried Mulberries on hand!
The mulberries act as a nutrition-packed sweetener and binder for these easy bars. This recipe is full of protein from Anthony's Almond Flour and healthy fats from Anthony's Coconut Oil and Anthony's Shredded Coconut. Plus it's vegan, gluten-free, and paleo-friendly!
No Bake Mulberry Snack Bars
- 1 cup Anthony's Dried White Mulberries
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup Anthony's Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 cup Anthony's Shredded Coconut
- 1/3 cup Anthony's Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place mulberries in a microwave-safe bowl and add the water.
- Microwave 2 minutes and drain.
- Place in a food processor and add remaining ingredients. Process until combined and the mixture starts to look like dough.
- Press evenly into a 8"x8" glass baking dish.
- Chill until set.
- Cut into squares.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yield: 16 squares