There's nothing betting than a soft, warm loaf of fresh bread, filling up the house with the yummy bread aroma and just waiting to be sliced and eaten.
Actually, there is something better: Slicing and eating that bread! Get out your butter and jam because this loaf was made for afternoon snacks and lunch sandwiches alike!
Nut & Seed Bread Loaf
- 1 2/3 cups warm water
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 Tbsp. golden flaxseeds
- 1 Tbsp. flaxseeds
- 1 Tbsp. Anthony’s Chia Seeds
- 3 Tbsp. Pumpkin Seeds
- ½ tsp. Anthony’s Cassia Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. Anthony’s Vital Wheat Gluten
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 pkg. active dry yeast
- Place ingredients in to a bread machine in the order listed.
- Place the bread machine on the largest loaf size, lightest crust, and whole wheat bread setting.
- Allow the bread machine to cycle through its programming.
- Once the bread machine is finished, allow the loaf to cool.
- After cooling, cut the loaf into slices and serve.
- Store the leftovers in an airtight container.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours 25 minutes
Vegan & Dairy Free
Yields: 1 loaf or approximately 8 slices