Some people are tricked when they see an oatmeal raisin cookie because at first they think it's chocolate chip... we actually LOVE oatmeal raisin cookies.
These oatmeal raisin cookies are by far the best we've tasted in awhile. The insides are so soft and fluffy.
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- ½ cup Anthony’s Goods Coconut Oil
- ½ cup Anthony’s Goods Coconut Sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp Anthony’s Goods Cassia Cinnamon
- 1 ½ cup Anthony’s Goods Almond Flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp Anthony’s Goods Dry Malt Powder
- ½ cup Anthony’s Goods Maroo Raisins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- In a mixing bowl, add coconut oil & coconut sugar.
- Use a mixer to beat the two together.
- Next, add the egg & vanilla to the mixture and beat again until combined.
- Add the cinnamon, almond flour, rolled oats, baking powder, & dry malt to the dough and stir to combine.
- Next, stir in the raisins.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop the cookies onto a 9 x 13 baking pan in a 2 x 3 form so there are 6 cookies on the baking pan.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake the cookies for 12 minutes or until the outside edges turn golden brown.
- After baking, remove the cookies from the pan and place them on a cooling rack.
- Repeat steps 7-9 until the rest of the dough is gone.
- Store cooled cookies in an air tight container.
Total Time: 50 minutes
Yields: approximately 12 large cookies