These Peanut Butter Protein Bites are perfect for a protein boost or a quick on the go snack.
Trust us, it doesn't get easier than this...
All you have to do is throw all the ingredients together in a bowl and mix!
No baking required!
And I mean come on, who doesn't love peanut butter?!
Try this creamy Gluten and Dairy Free easy recipe!
PB Protein Bites
- 1 cup Anthony’s Egg White Powder
- ½ cup Anthony’s Coconut Sugar
- ½ cup Anthony’s Shredded Coconut Flakes
- ½ cup Anthony’s Powdered Peanut Butter
- ½ cup cashew butter
- ½ cup Anthony’s Coconut Oil
- 3 T Anthony’s Chia Seeds
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and stir to combine.
- Next, scoop the dough into a glass 9X9 or 8X8 inch baking dish and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to harden.
- Once the batter has hardened, remove from the refrigerator and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Place the left overs in an airtight container and place them in the refrigerator.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yields: 24 bite sized pieces
Gluten free & Dairy Free