During the warmer months of the year, there's all this fresh fruit that is simply begging to baked into a delicious dessert.
Use up juicy fresh peaches and blueberries in this incredibly simple and absolutely scrumptious cobbler featuring coconut flakes and nutritious buckwheat flour! So yummy!
Peach and Blueberry Cobbler
- 4 peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1-½ cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Anthony’s Arrowroot Starch
- 1-¼ cups Anthony’s Buckwheat Flour
- 1 cup Anthony’s Shredded Coconut
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Organic Cane Sugar
- 1 egg white
- ¼ cup Anthony's Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, softened
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- In a 9” pie plate, combine all filling ingredients and toss.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the buckwheat flour, coconut, and sugar.
- Add the egg white and coconut oil and mix well.
- Crumble over filling.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Yield: 6 servings