Peanut butter cookies that only require 3 ingredients! WOW! We recommend having a nice glass of milk with these cookies as a little snack.
Do these remind you of your childhood? We think this recipe would be such a fun one to make with your little ones. Don't forget to tag us in your creations of this recipe!
Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ¾ cup Anthony’s Goods Erythritol & Monk Fruit Sweetener, granulated
- 1 egg
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and stir to combine.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop the dough onto a baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet into the oven and allow the cookies to bake for 8-9 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool slightly before transferring the cookies to a cooling rack.
- Store the leftover cookies in an airtight container.
Total Time: 35 minutes
Gluten free, Dairy Free, Keto
Serves: 10-12 cookies