What goes great with coconut and organic cane sugar? Peanut Butter! These delicious cookies are dense on the inside, crispy on the outside, and full of peanut butter and coconut.
Make these easy cookies as a party snack or for the cookie jar!
Peanut Butter Coconut Macaroons
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup Anthony's Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- ⅓ cup Anthony’s Goods Cane Sugar
- 1 egg
- 1-½ cups Anthony’s Goods Coconut
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350° F and grease a baking sheet.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the peanut butter, coconut oil, and sugar.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Add coconut and salt and mix well.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto the baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 1 dozen