We promise you'll love every bite of this creamy, chocolatey and smooth peanut butter pie!
I mean come on, look at that picture! It has us drooling every time we see it.
Not only does it look amazing, it also requires NO BAKING!
It really doesn't get easier and more delicious than this. Trust us.
This recipe is also Dairy and Gluten Free.
Whip up this peanut butter pie recipe for any occasion, or no occasion at all.
It's really that simple and quick!
Peanut Butter Pie
- 1 cup Anthony’s Organic Almond Flour
- 1 cup of dates, soaked and pitted
- 2 Tbsp Anthony’s Organic Cocoa Powder
- 2 cans of coconut milk, cream only**
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup + 1⁄4 cup Anthony’s Organic Peanut Flour
- 1/3 cup Anthony’s Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- 1 tsp Anthony’s Organic Coconut Oil
- Add the dates to a food processor and process until smooth.
- Next, add the almond flour and cocoa powder to the date mixture and blend until smooth and combined.
- Press this crust mixture into the bottom of a small cake pan until a smooth, even layer has formed.
- Add the peanut butter cream ingredients to a bowl and blend until smooth using a mixer.
- Add the peanut butter cream to the pan with the crust and form an even layer.
- Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil together and drizzle it on top of the peanut butter cream
- Place the cake pan in the refrigerator for 2 hours or more
- Once the Peanut Butter Pie is chilled, remove the pie from the refrigerator and cut into slices ENJOY!
** To get the coconut cream to settle to the top of the coconut milk can, place the cans in the refrigerator overnight. Save the coconut water for smoothies!
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes Yields: 4 dumplings
Dairy free & Gluten Free