These no bake protein bites might be just the thing you need in the afternoon to satisfy your sweet tooth and give you a boost in protein!
All you do is dump the ingredients into a bowl and roll the mixture into balls. Chill for 30 minutes until firm and that's it.
Could it BE any easier?
We don't think so.
You can customize it by adding chocolate chips, or rolling them in shredded coconut.
Peanut Butter Protein Bites
- 1 cup Anthony’s Coconut Sugar
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Anthony’s Goods Egg White Powder
- 1 T Anthony’s Chia Seeds
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Stir the mixture until combined.
- It can be easier to use your clean hands to squish the dough together instead of a spoon.
- Next, roll the dough into little balls in the palm of your hand.
- Place the balls on a plate and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Store the leftovers in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yields: 10-20 balls
Dairy free & gluten free