This creamy and sweet smoothie bowl combines the scrumptious flavors of peanut butter and maple syrup in the base with chocolate and coconut in the topping. Chopped peanuts add the perfect texture. Enjoy for breakfast or as a filling snack.
Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl
- 1-½ cups ice
- 1-¼ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons Anthony’s Peanut Flour
- ½ teaspoon Anthony’s Xanthan Gum
- Stevia or maple syrup to taste
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chocolate chips, coconut flakes, and chopped peanuts for topping
- Toppings of choice (chocolate chips, coconut flakes, chopped nuts, berries, etc.)
- Place the ice in the blender and pour the almond milk over.
- Add the peanut butter, peanut flour, xanthan gum, stevia or maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Blend on high until very smooth.
- Transfer to bowl and top with chocolate chips, coconut, and peanuts.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1-2 servings