Peanut butter cups are proof: chocolate and PB are a winning combo. After some testing, we’ve concluded that this philosophy definitely extends to brownies.
Mesmerizing swirls of dense peanut butter flavor perfectly complement the light chocolatey batter of this gluten-free treat.
Have peanut butter lovers at home? Considering doubling the recipe below or the batch will be gone in a flash.
Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
Ingredients for the brownie batter:
- 1 cup Anthony’s Goods Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 cup Anthony’s Goods Coconut Sugar
- ½ cup Anthony’s Goods Organic Culinary-Grade Cocoa Powder
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
Ingredients for the peanut butter swirl:
- 6 tbsp creamy unsalted peanut-butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the peanut butter swirl. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line an 8-inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the brownie ingredients until all lumps are gone. Pour the batter into the pan and spread it around evenly.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture in stripes across the brownie batter. Use a knife to swirl it around.
- Bake the brownies for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool for an hour before cutting and serving.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes