These cookies are made with protein packed de-fatted peanut flour that lends a rich peanut flavor to your cookies.
Try this Dairy-Free and Gluten Free peanut flour chocolate chip cookie recipe, we promise you'll be nuts about them!
Peanut Flour Cookies
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup Anthony's Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup Anthony's Peanut Flour
- 1 cup Anthony's Brown Rice Flour
- 3/4 to 1 bag chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Combine applesauce, coconut sugar, vanilla and eggs in a bowl and stir.
- Add baking powder, peanut flour and brown rice flour to the same bowl.
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Spoon batter onto greased cookie sheet (15 cookies)
- Bake for 12-15 minutes
- Remove, let cool and enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Cool Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Dairy-Free & Gluten-Free
Yields: 15 cookies