These cookies are sure a new favorite. They are the perfect amount of sweet with a little bit of crunch. The dough is even tasty! We won't hold it against you if you eat two or four!
The cookies are the perfect dessert for people who are sensitive to lactose as they are made with dairy free butter. Take these to work with you and they will be gone in a matter of a hour or less.
Pearl Sugar Cookies
- 1 stick of vegan butter (1/2 cup)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 T powdered sugar
- Dash of pink Himalayan salt
- 1 cup Anthony’s Goods Almond Flour
- 1 cup white flour
- 3 T Anthony’s Goods Organic Pearl Sugar
- ½ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips (or dairy free)
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream the butter, vanilla, salt, and powdered sugar together using an electric mixer.
- Next, add the almond flour & white flour to the mixture and beat until combined.
- Add the pearl sugar and chocolate chips and stir them in to incorporate throughout the batter.
- Roll the dough into little balls (about 1 inch in diameter) and place on a 9X13in baking pan.
- Once all the dough is rolled into balls & placed on the baking pan, place the pan into the oven.
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes.
- Once the cookies are done baking, remove them from the oven and allow them to cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes.
- Roll the cookies into powdered sugar and place on a serving platter.
Total time: 30 minutes
Serves: approximately 20 cookies