Pancakes, need we say more? Okay, we will explain ourselves a little more. These pancakes are made with pearl sugar and this ingredients gives these little pancakes and extra crunch and sweetness.
If the pearl sugar gets hot enough or cooks long enough on the pancakes, it starts to caramelize. The combination of melted butter, fluffy pancakes, and pure maple syrup is sure to make anyone's mouth water.
Pearl Sugar Pancakes
- 1 cup white flour
- 1 T Anthony’s Goods Coconut Sugar
- 1 cup club soda
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp almond extract
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Goods Coconut Oil, melted
- Dash of pink Himalayan salt
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Goods Organic Pearl Sugar
- Anthony’s Goods Coconut Oil for cooking
- Heat a griddle or pan over medium to medium-low heat.
- Add the dry ingredients (flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, & salt) to a bowl and stir to combine.
- Next, add the wet ingredients (club soda, egg, vanilla, almond extract, & coconut oil) to the bowl and stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Fold the pearl sugar into the batter.
- Add a little coconut oil to the pan or griddle.
- Pour the pancake batter onto the griddle or pan in about 3-4 inch diameter pancakes.
- Cook the pancakes on each side until golden in color.
- Serve the pancakes with your toppings of choice.
Total time: 25 minutes