Pickled cucumbers are so refreshing & are the perfect way to get in a little extra veggies. If you have a garden or are looking to use up the cucumbers in your refrigerator, this is the perfect way to not let them go to waste.
You can eat these cucumbers straight out of the jar, use them for sandwiches, or top your favorite salad. If you have a friend that likes pickles, these also make a perfect little gift. You can add a little tag with ribbon to the jar & give it to someone special.
- 1 tsp Anthony’s Goods Coriander
- 1 tsp Anthony’s Goods Mustard Seeds
- ¼ tsp fresh ground black peppercorns
- ½ tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 4 mini cucumbers, sliced
- Add the coriander, mustard seeds, black peppercorn, & salt to a pickling jar.
- Next, add the water & vinegar and stir everything together.
- Add the cucumbers to the pickling ingredients.
- Place the lid on the jar & give it a good shake to mix everything together.
- Place the jar in the refrigerator and allow the pickling to happen overnight.
- Store the jar in the fridge when you are finished using the pickles.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: overnight + 10 minutes
Serving: 1 jar
gluten free, dairy free, vegan