Perfect brownies - a little chewy, a little soft, sweet and fudgy with the perfect crackly-crispy top crust; they can be hard to come by.
This recipe nails all the requirements and is also gluten-free and high-protein, made with almond flour and grass-fed collagen protein. Enjoy!
Collagen Protein Brownies
- 1/4 cup Anthony's Coconut Oil
- 1-1/2 cups Anthony's Almond Flour
- 1/3 cup Anthony's Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 cup Anthony's Coconut Sugar (1/2 cup to 2/3 cup if you like a sweeter brownie)
- 1/3 cup Anthony's Collagen Peptide Powder
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons Anthony's Cacao Nibs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit and grease a 8x8" glass baking dish.
- In a food processor, process coconut oil with almond flour until buttery.
- Transfer to mixing bowl and add cocoa powder, coconut sugar, egg, cacao nibs, baking soda, and salt; mix well.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Cool and cut.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 9 servings