Who doesn't love cookies?
Everyone can find an excuse to have one!
These are not your average cookies though, they're packed with protein!
They can be the perfect breakfast or on the go snack that keeps you full.
Go ahead and make a batch of these cookies, you won't be disappointed!
Protein Packed Cookies
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Pea Protein Powder
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Vital Wheat Gluten
- 3 T Anthony’s Peanut Butter Powder
- ¾ cup Anthony’s Coconut Sugar
- ½ cup palm shortening
- ½ cup Anthony’s Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs (can substitute with flax or chia egg)
- 1 ¼ cup wheat flour
- 1 ¼ cup Anthony’s Almond Flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup of Anthony’s Maroo Raisins (or chocolate chips)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add a piece of foil to the bottom of a cookie sheet.
- Add the pea protein, vital wheat gluten, peanut butter powder, baking powder, wheat flour, & almond flour to a bowl.
- Stir the dry ingredients together. Store the leftover muffins in a covered container.
- In a separate bowl, add the coconut sugar, coconut oil, & shortening.
- Cream the sugar into shortening and coconut oil.
- Next, add the eggs & vanilla. Stir the wet ingredients thoroughly.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir to form a dough.
- Fold in the raisins.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop the cookie dough onto the foil lined cookie sheet.
- Add 12 cookies to the pan and place the pan into the oven.
- Allow the cookies to bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Once the cookies are done, remove the cookie sheet from the oven.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 10 minutes and then remove them from the pan onto a cooling rack.
- Repeat until all dough is gone.
- Store the left over cookies in an air tight container.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Yields: 18-20 cookies