These waffles are every bit like crunchy and fluffy at the same time. What's even better is you can make extra to have for all week!
Are you team waffles or team pancakes? We like to think waffles hold more of the good stuff so we are eating all of them!
Psyllium Husk Waffles
- 1 cup Anthony’s Goods Almond Flour
- ½ cup Anthony’s Goods Arrowroot Flour
- 2 T Anthony’s Goods Psyllium Husks
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Dash of salt
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Goods Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pre-heat a waffle iron.
- Place almond flour, arrowroot, psyllium husks, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Toss the dry ingredients together.
- Add the almond milk, eggs, coconut oil, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla to the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Add enough batter to fill the waffle iron and cook thoroughly.
- Repeat until all of the batter is used.
- Top with toppings of choice & serve immediately.
- As a note, you can reheat the waffles in the toaster if you have leftovers.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yields: 3 large waffles
Dairy-free & gluten free