Are you looking for a good substitute to your morning oats? Psyllium husks are a great alternative because they absorb liquid and also are full of fiber.
The great thing about this recipe is you can modify it based on what you are hungry for, just change the toppings!
- 2 T Anthony’s Goods Psyllium Husks
- 1 cup almond milk, coconut milk, or soy milk
- ½ scoop vegan protein powder
- Toppings of choice: Anthony’s Goods Toasted Coconut Chips, Cashews, Raisins, berries, honey, etc.
- Place the psyllium husks, almond milk, & protein in a bowl.
- Stir to combine.
- Next, allow the mixture to thicken for 5 minutes.
- Once thickened, add your toppings of choice & Enjoy!
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 1 bowl
Gluten free, dairy free, vegan