Pumpkin bites! Count us in! These pumpkin bites are so cute & easy to make. They are a perfect treat to make this fall. They are best if served a little warm, but you can also make some and save them for later!
Would you eat these with your morning coffee? What about at night while watching your favorite fall movie? Or how about in the car on the way to practice? They are good any time of the day!
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup vanilla soy milk
- 2 T pumpkin puree
- 2 cups white, whole grain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp Anthony’s Goods Cassia Cinnamon
- 3 T butter, melted
- Anthony’s Goods Confectioner’s Erythritol
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the butter and sugar to a standing mixer and process for 1 minute or until creamy.
- Add the egg, vanilla, soy milk, and pumpkin to the batter and process to combine.
- Next, add the flour, baking powder, and cinnamon and mix to combine.
- Once the batter is combined, scoop the batter into a greased mini muffin pan.
- Place the pan into the oven and cook the mini muffins for 10-12 minutes or until baked through.
- Remove the muffins from the pan and allow them to cool for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the confectioner’s erythritol to a bowl.
- Dip the muffins into the melted butter and then roll into the confectioner’s erythritol.
- Serve immediately & enjoy!
Total time: 40 minutes
Makes: 16 bites