Here is a fun fall spin on your favorite childhood treat! These Pumpkin Cereal Treats are so festive and fun! The little bit of cinnamon & pumpkin seeds in the mixture adds something fun to the traditional recipe.
These are perfect to take to a bonfire, cookout, office party, or even Thanksgiving! If you are feeling really festive, you could even wrap some up with a cute fall ribbon and give them as a gift!
Pumpkin Cereal Treats
- 2 T unsalted butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 cups toasted rice cereal
- ¾ cup Anthony’s Goods Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 tsp Anthony’s Goods Cassia Cinnamon
- 2-3 drops orange food coloring
- Add butter to a large pot and place onto the stove to melt the butter.
- Once the butter is melted, add the marshmallows to the pot.
- Place the stove on low-medium heat and continue stirring the marshmallows until they are melted.
- Once the mixture is melted, add the rice cereal, pumpkin seeds, cinnamon, and food coloring.
- Stir the mixture together until combined.
- Scoop the cereal mixture out into a 9x13 inch pan and use wet hands to pat down the cereal treats.
- Once the cereal treats are hardened, cut them into squares.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
Serves: 16 bars