Pumpkin flax cookies are an every day treat. These tasty cookies can be stored in a container to grab and go all week.
Here is a little tip for you, leave out the eggs in this recipe & you have yourself an edible cookie dough!
Pumpkin Flax Cookies
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup flour
- ½ T Anthony’s Goods Whole Flaxseed
- 1/3 cup Anthony’s Goods Walnuts
- ¼ tsp Anthony’s Goods Cassia Cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup honey
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp vanilla bean paste
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a standing mixer, combine the honey, pumpkin, egg, & vanilla bean paste and stir to mix.
- Next, add the oats, flour, flax seeds, cinnamon, & baking soda to the bowl and stir to combine.
- Stir in the walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop the dough onto a baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet into the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow the cookies to cool slightly before moving to a cooling rack.
- Store leftover cookies in an airtight container.
Total Time: 35 minutes
Serves: 12-14 cookies