Pumpkin French Toast basically screams fall! Make this delicious breakfast and your house will smell amazing!
This recipe would also be amazing with cinnamon raisin bread. Save this recipe to your phone because you will be making it all FALL!
Pumpkin French Toast
- 1 loaf brioche bread
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 1-2 T Anthony’s Goods Cassia Cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pumpkin puree
- Anthony’s Goods Pumpkin Seeds
- Maple syrup
- Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- In a bowl, beat together the milk, eggs, vanilla, & cinnamon.
- Add ¼ tsp ghee to a skillet.
- Dip a slice of bread on each side into the egg mixture and place into the skillet.
- Cook the bread on each side until golden.
- Continue making the French toast until all the bread is used.
- Place some French toast on a plate and top with pumpkin puree, pumpkin seeds, and maple syrup.
Total time: 30 minutes
Serves: approximately 12 slices