Fluffy pancakes–but make them healthy. If you’re a lover of pumpkin spice and everything nice, you’ll love these oatmeal-based flapjacks for breakfast.
Blend all the ingredients in the blender, heat up your pan, grill, stack, and dig right in.
Pumpkin Oatmeal Pancakes
- 1 ½ cups Anthony’s Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 ½ tsp Anthony’s Cassia Cinnamon Powder
- ½ tsp Anthony’s Ground Ginger Root
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp salt
- Coconut oil for cooking
- Add all the ingredients into a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat up a pan and grease it with coconut oil. When the pan is hot, pour ⅓ cup batter at a time and cook until lightly browned at the bottom. Flip to cook the other side.
- Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy.
Makes: 6-7 pancakes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes