Want the perfect weekend breakfast that includes pumpkin? Try these easy, delicious, and nutritious pumpkin pancakes!
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup melted butter
- ⅓ cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons Anthony’s Pea Protein
- ¼ teaspoon Anthony’s Stevia Extract
- ½ cup Anthony’s Teff Flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- In a mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin, butter, coconut milk, pea protein, and stevia.
- Add the teff flour, cinnamon, and baking soda; mix well.
- Cook in 2 tablespoonfuls on a hot greased griddle until browned on each side.
- Cool a bit and enjoy.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: 8-10 pancakes