It's pumpkin everything season! And pumpkin pie is delicious, but why not try something a little different and put pumpkin in cookies?
These soft and chewy cookies have delicious pumpkin flavor studded with soft and sweet raisins; you'll love them!
Pumpkin Raisin Cookies
- ⅓ cup Anthony's Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, softened
- 2 egg yolks
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Teff Flour
- 2 tablespoons Anthony’s Coconut Flour
- ⅓ cup Anthony's Raisins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350° F and grease a cookie sheet with coconut oil.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the coconut oil, egg yolks, pumpkin puree, and maple syrup.
- Add the teff flour, coconut flour, raisins, vanilla, and cinnamon; mix well.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto a baking sheet and flatten out a bit.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 1 dozen