Nothing says “helloooo fall” like cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and, of course, pumpkin! This comforting bowl of overnight oats has it all–top notch seasonal flavor, crunchy pumpkin seeds and walnuts, a protein boost from greek yogurt and natural sweetness from mashed ripe banana.
Mix everything up at night, stash it in the fridge, and it’ll be waiting to wish you a good morning in the a.m.
Pumpkin Spiced Overnight Oats
- ½ cup Anthony’s Goods Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- ⅓ cup greek yogurt
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- ⅔ cup unsweetened almond milk (or other plant milk)
- 1 tbsp Anthony’s Goods Black Chia Seeds
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Goods Pumpkin Seeds
- ¼ cup walnuts
- 4 dried apricots, chopped
- 1 tsp Anthony’s Goods Cassia Cinnamon Powder
- ⅛ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Maple syrup to taste
- Whisk all of the ingredients together in a medium bowl with a lid. Seal the lid and place the bowl in the fridge overnight, or for at least 4 hours.
- Enjoy it cold or microwave it if you’re craving something warm.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes