What's better than a fresh-baked pan of gluten-free brownies? A fresh-baked pan of red velvet gluten-free brownies!
These delicious brownies have a slight pink color and delicious flavor from deep pink powdered beet powder. Enjoy!
Red Velvet Brownies
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Cocoa Powder
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup Anthony's Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons Anthony’s Organic Beet Juice Powder
- ½ cup Anthony’s Tapioca Starch
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350° F and grease an 8”x8” glass baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the honey, cocoa, egg, and coconut oil; mix well.
- Add the beet powder, tapioca starch, baking soda, salt, and vanilla; mix well.
- Transfer to baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool, cut, and enjoy.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 9 servings