Everyone loves granola! Here is a little spin on the classic granola recipe with some seeds. Here we have pumpkin seeds & sunflower seeds, but feel free to switch the recipe up by trying out some other seeds or nuts such as hemp seeds, flax seeds, etc.
This granola is a perfect topping for yogurt. You can also eat this granola like cereal and add some milk. You can cut up some fruit & top it with this granola. There are so many options! We even like to put it in a container and snack on it throughout the day.
- ½ cup Anthony’s Goods Sunflower Seeds
- ½ cup Anthony’s Goods Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup + 2 T honey
- 1/3 cup Anthony’s Goods Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup oats
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the peanut butter and honey to a bowl and stir to combine.
- Next, add the remaining ingredients and stir together.
- Scoop the granola out and onto a baking sheet in an even, thin layer.
- Next, place the granola into the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes or until the granola starts to turn golden.
- Allow the granola to cool for about 20 minutes & then serve!
- Store leftover, cooled granola in an airtight container.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
Gluten free & dairy free
Makes: 3- 4 cups granola