Everyone needs a healthy snack option. This one is the perfect snack to keep in the fridge for a grab and go, nutrient dense snack. This has healthy fats and fiber.
You can also alter this recipe by adding in different flavors. For example, you can omit the ginger and replace it with vanilla extract or any other flavors you wish.
Sesame Ginger Snack Balls
- 2 T Anthony’s Goods Unhulled Sesame Seeds
- 2 T Anthony’s Goods Chia Seeds
- 2 T Anthony’s Goods Flaxseed Meal
- 20 dates
- 1-2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups Anthony’s Goods Walnuts
- ¼ tsp Anthony’s Goods Cassia Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Anthony’s Goods Ginger Powder
- Add the dates to the boiling water and allow them to soak for 20 minutes.
- Next, remove the pits from the dates and add the dates to a food processor.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the food processor and process the ingredients until a dough ball forms.
- Using your hands, roll the dough into balls and place the balls onto a plate.
- Put the plate into the refrigerator and allow the balls to chill for at least 1 hour.
- Remove the snack balls from the fridge and place them into a container with a lid.
- Store the balls in the refrigerator in a sealed container.
Gluten free, dairy free, vegan, paleo
Prep time: 20 minutes
Total time: 1 hour 30 minutes