Here's a simple way to dress up zucchini with asisan flavor and a sesame seed crunch.
This fast and easy savory recipe makes a great side dish, or you can even eat it on its own!
Topping it off with a sprinkle of sesame seeds completely enhances the texture and flavor.
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 tsp Anthony’s Goods Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Anthony’s Sesame Seeds for sprinkling
- Heat a pan over medium heat on the stove.
- Add the coconut oil to the pan and allow it to melt.
- Meanwhile, slice the zucchini into circles.
- Place the zucchini into the skillet and add the soy sauce.
- Sauté the zucchini until it starts to golden.
- Once the zucchini is cooked through, remove the zucchini from the pan and place on a plate.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds over top and serve the zucchini warm.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yields: 1 serving
Gluten free, Dairy free, & Vegan