What's better than fresh, warm bread? Not only does this soft bread taste delicious, it also makes your whole house smell good while baking it.
Zucchini bread also makes a great gift. Bake some up to take to friends as a house warming gift. Bake a loaf or two for family who has a new baby.
Soft Cinnamon Zucchini Bread
- 2 cups Anthony’s Goods Almond Flour
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 T Anthony’s Goods Cassia Cinnamon
- 1 ½ cup Anthony’s Goods Buckwheat Flour
- 3 ½ cups shredded zucchini
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups Anthony’s Goods Coconut Sugar
- 1 cup Anthony’s Goods Coconut Oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, add the dry ingredients: buckwheat flour, almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt; stir the dry ingredients until combined.
- In another bowl, add the coconut oil, zucchini, coconut sugar, eggs, and vanilla; stir the wet ingredients until combined.
- Next, fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until mixed through.
- Dump the batter into a greased loaf pan (and muffin pan or mini loaf pan).
- Place the pans into the oven and bake the muffins or mini loaf pan for 20-30 minutes or until set.
- Bake the large loaf pan for 50-60 minutes or until set.
- Once the bread is cooked, remove them from the oven and allow it to cool for at least 15 minutes before slicing.
- Store the leftover cookies in an airtight container.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Yields: 1 loaf +1 mini loaf (or 1 loaf + 6 muffins)
Dairy free & gluten free