Have extra peaches on hand? This peach crisp is an easy and mouth-watering dairy-free breakfast or dessert that can easily be made gluten-free.
Sweet, ripe peaches are complemented with a spice-forward topping that adds the perfect crunch to a gooey filling. Mix everything up, toss it in the oven, and bask in the coconut-infused aroma while it bakes.
Best enjoyed with a scoop of yogurt or vanilla ice cream.
Spiced Peach Crisp
- 5-6 ripe medium peaches (pitted and sliced)
- ⅓ cup honey
- 2 tbsp Anthony’s Goods Arrowroot Flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp Anthony’s Goods Cassia Cinnamon Powder
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats (use gluten-free, if preferred)
- ½ cup Anthony’s Goods Natural Unblanched Almond Meal/Flour
- ⅓ cup sliced almonds
- ⅓ cup Anthony’s Goods Organic Coconut sugar
- 1 tsp Anthony’s Goods Ground Ginger Root
- ¼ tsp salt
- 5 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Remove pits from peaches and thinly slice the fruit.
- Prepare the filling by mixing all ingredients in a 9x9 inch baking dish.
- Prepare the topping by mixing all the dry ingredients–everything except the coconut oil. Melt the coconut oil and stir it in until the oat mixture is moist throughout. If it feels too dry, add an extra tbsp of melted coconut oil.
- Spoon the topping onto the filling and spread evenly. Bake for 30 minutes, until the top becomes a light golden-brown and the filling bubbles up around the edges.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes before serving.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes