Oats are one of the most versatile breakfast foods. There are so many different ways to spruce them up. We decided we wanted some green oats in our lives, so we created this Spirulina oatmeal.
You can double or even triple this recipe if you want to prep some breakfasts for the week or make some for your whole family. The fun thing about this recipe is you can add whatever toppings you want for that day. We suggest adding some berries or whatever fruit is in season at the time.
- ½ cup oats
- ½ T Anthony’s Goods Spirulina Tablets
- 1 cup dairy free milk
- 1-2 T coconut cream
- Optional toppings: Flaxseeds, Chia seeds, coconut, protein powder
- Add the oats, spirulina, and dairy free milk to a pan and place the pan on the stove over medium heat.
- Allow the oats to boil and cook for about 5 minutes or until most of the liquid is soaked up by the oats.
- Remove the pan from the stove and stir in the coconut cream.
- Add the oats to a serving bowl and top with your toppings of choice.
Total time: 15 minutes
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan