Happy St. Patty's Day from the Anthony's Goods Team! We are here to celebrate with a fun cookie recipe. You should totally make some of these for your family or co-workers.
How fun is the green icing? These sugar cookies are healthier than those you can buy pre-made in the grocery store. We always like to let you in on our little secrets... these cookies are so soft and they have just the perfect amount of sweetness!
AG St. Patty’s Sugar Cookies
- 1 cup of Vegan Butter sticks
- ½ cup Anthony’s Goods Coconut Sugar
- 4 T raw honey
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups Anthony’s Goods Almond Flour
- ½ cup Anthony’s Goods Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ cup coconut cream
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp almond extract
- Green food coloring
- Optional green sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add the vegan butter, coconut sugar, and honey to a bowl and beat the mixture until smooth and creamy.
- Next, add the eggs and vanilla to the bowl and beat until combined.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, and baking soda to the bowl.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until mixed thoroughly.
- Place the cookie dough into the refrigerator to chill while you make the frosting (at least 15 minutes or longer).
- In another bowl, add the coconut cream, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, almond extract, and food coloring.
- Using a mixer, stir the frosting until combined.
- Place the frosting to the side and remove the chilled cookie dough from the refrigerator.
- Use cookie cutters to cut the dough into your desired shapes.
- Place the cookies onto 2 cookie sheets.
- Once all the cookies have been cut into shapes, place the cookie sheets into the oven.
- Bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes.
- Once the cookies are done baking, remove the cookies from the oven and place them onto a cooling rack.
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Yields: approximately 20 cookies
Gluten free & dairy free