These almond flour sugar cookies have a soft and chewy texture. They're sweet and delicious; great with your favorite toppings such as sprinkles or chocolate chips.
Sugar Cookie Cutouts
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup Anthony's Erythritol or Cane Sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cups Anthony's Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup Anthony's Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Anthony's Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Anthony's Cane Sugar or Erythritol
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit and grease a baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter and erythritol or cane sugar.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Add almond flour, vanilla, and salt; mix well.
- Roll out dough on a surface dusted with additional almond flour.
- Cut cookies and desired and transfer to baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes and cool.
- In a food processor, combine the almond flour, coconut oil, cane sugar or erythritol, and vanilla.
- Process until buttery.
- Chill until thickened to the consistency of frosting.
- Frost cookies.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 1-2 dozen