Sunflower Seed Butter... need we say more? This is the perfect nut butter substitute for people who have nut allergies. Spread it on toast, add it to smoothies, bake with it, or even use it to top oatmeal.
Homemade sunflower seeds butter also makes a great gift! Give the gift of sunflower seeds this holiday season.
Sunflower Seed Butter
- 1 ½ cups Anthony’s Goods Sunflower Seeds
- Dash of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 tsp Anthony’s Goods Coconut Oil
- Heat a large pan over medium heat.
- Next, add the sunflower seeds and stir frequently until toasted and golden.
- Remove the sunflower seeds from the pan and allow them to cool for 10-20 minutes.
- Once the seeds are no longer hot, add them to a food processor.
- Process the seeds until smooth (approximately 10 minutes).
- Add the vanilla, salt, and coconut oil.
- Process the sunflower seeds butter again until the ingredients are combined.
- Scoop the butter out of the food processor and into a storage container.
- Keep the container in the refrigerator.
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yields: 1 ¼ cups
Dairy free, gluten free, paleo, keto, vegan