These superfood energy balls have the perfect soft yet firm texture and mild sweetness. The maqui and maca add flavor and color for an energy ball that tastes like an indulgence.
With protein, fiber, healthy fats, and superfoods packed with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, these are sure to keep you energized through your busiest day.
Superfood Energy Balls
- 1-½ plus ⅓ cup Anthony’s Blanched Almond Flour, divided
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 tablespoons Anthony’s Coconut Oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons Anthony’s Maqui Powder
- 1 tablespoon Anthony’s Red Maca Powder
- 2 tablespoons Anthony’s Collagen Peptide Powder
- Anthony’s Red Maca, Maqui Powder, and Cacao Nibs, for garnish
- In a food processor, combine 1-½ cups almond flour and 2 tablespoons coconut oil.
- Process until butter.
- Add remaining ⅓ cup almond flour and 2 tablespoons coconut oil, maple syrup, maqui powder, red maca powder, and collagen peptide powder.
- Process just until mixed.
- Form heaping tablespoonfuls of dough into balls and place on baking sheet.
- Freeze just until set.
- Roll in maca, maqui, or cacao nibs for garnish.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Yield: 1 dozen