Need a healthy snack idea? How about a new take on Sunday popcorn? This taco popcorn has the perfect amount of season... it may just make you crave tacos!
Did you know that popcorn is full of fiber and you can eat quite a bit for a lower calorie snack as long as it isn't loaded with butter (which this one isn't... whoo!).
- 1 T Anthony’s Goods Cumin Seed Powder
- 1 T Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- ½ cup of Anthony’s Goods Popcorn
- 1 T Anthony’s Goods Coconut Oil
- Stir together cumin, chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder, & salt.
- Set spices aside. In a pan, add the coconut oil.
- Heat the pan over medium heat. Add the popcorn to the pan and place the lid on the pan.
- Once the oil heats up, occasionally shake the pan to stir the popcorn.
- Cook the popcorn until the kernels have popped.
- Dump the kernels into a bowl and sprinkle the taco seasoning over the top.
- Stir the popcorn to coat.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Vegan, Dairy-Free, & Gluten-Free
Yields: approximately 10 cups of popcorn