Here’s a breakfast that will conjure up images of palm trees, hammocks and crystal clear green waters with its tropical flavors.
This decadent muesli is easy to prep and features mango, banana and coconut in a melange of oats, seeds and fruity goodness. We’re here for the tropical vibes–no matter what the season.
- 1 ½ cup rolled oats (gluten free, if desired)
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Goods Dried Mango Strips (roughly chopped)
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Goods Pumpkin Seeds
- 3 tbsp Anthony’s Goods Sunflower Seeds
- 3 tbsp Anthony’s Goods Shredded Coconut
- ½ cup banana chips
- 3 tbsp coconut chips
- ¼ - ½ tsp Anthony’s Goods Ginger Root Powder
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl. Store in an airtight container in your pantry.
- To enjoy as overnight oats: combine equal parts muesli and your milk of choice. Leave the mixture in the fridge to soak for at least 3 hours and up to overnight.
Makes: 2 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 3 hours, 5 minutes