These soft and chewy cookies have a hint of both vanilla and turmeric flavor. The combination is simply delightful in a sweet and delicate cookie.
Serve these with tea or coffee for a great afternoon snack or dessert.
- ⅓ cup Anthony’s Cane Sugar
- ⅓ cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ teaspoon Anthony’s Xanthan Gum
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Coconut Flour
- 1 teaspoon Anthony’s Turmeric
- ½ teaspoon Anthony’s Ground Ginger
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit and grease a baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the sugar and butter.
- Add the coconut milk, vanilla, and xanthan; mix well.
- Add the coconut flour, turmeric, ginger, salt, and baking soda; mix well.
- Form tablespoon-sized amounts of dough into balls and arrange on the prepared baking sheet.
- Flatten a bit with a fork.
- Bake for about 20 minutes and cool completely.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 1 dozen